Single Original Cotton Rope Hammock by Pawleys Island Hammocks
- Cotton Rope: Hand Woven using 100% natural yarns and precision twisting and balance. It has been handcrafted the same way for more than 130 years.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Shop Hammock Stands
Shop Hammock Accessories
Save some well-deserved hammock comfort for yourself.
Shop single occupancy hammocks in a variety of colors and materials. Free shipping on everything in store, with frequent coupon discounts. Single hammocks are generally around 45 inches wide, making them very comfortable for one person or extremely cozy for two. Consider looking at our double hammocks page in the menu above if you're intent on sharing. These hammocks ought to be just for you.
Our collection of single hammocks is noteworthy for the many compact and lightweight models available, including those designed specifically for backpacking trips. But many more traditional varieties are available too, both in the South American style and the USA-made favorites produced by Hatteras Hammocks.