Our ever popular Hamilton Chair is truly a design icon and is part of our highwood Adirondack Collection. This King size version is indeed regal and offers more width and height than the regular sized Hamilton. We have listened to your feedback and, this year we have added extra hardware and introduced a slight redesign to make it even more stable and sturdy. Combining timeless styling, comfort and functionality it is a chair that is incredibly versatile and your go-to chair for instant relaxation. Over the years this chair has been used by customers in rustic cabins, poolside, beaches, patios, decks and around fire pits and it looks equally at home in each of those surroundings. The chair has a gently curved back and is able to fold down for storage and transportation. The Hamilton also features a reclining option that allows you to adjust the angle of the chair back (not while seated in the chair) to your preference. The chair has been load-tested, per ASTM F1858-98 (2008) standard for Outdoor reclining plastic furniture, and has a 400 pound weight capacity. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide).
Just a few reasons why we think you will agree that Highwood products are the best choice for your family:
- Realistic: A subtle surface grain texture makes it look just like wood.
- Made in the USA: Proudly and 100% made in Hometown, PA
- Worry free: Leave it outside all year long through sunshine, rain and ice
- Durable: Proven in the harshest climates (from the ice of Alaska to the heat of Arizona, from mountains to salty coastal regions).
- Stainless hardware: Built with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Environmentally friendly: Our products save forests, do not require stains or chemicals and are made in a factory running solar energy
- Peace of mind: Backed by a 12 year residential limited warranty