The Hamilton Deck Chair is an extremely comfortable Adirondack casual lounging seat or dining seat. Our incredibly popular Hamilton styling is now offered in a dining option and the results are beautiful. Comfort and a style that will never grow old, this chair style can be matched with any of our dining table options and will be the pride of your outdoor living space. Remember too that you are not only dining in style, our material is friendly to dirt and grime and so clean up is a breeze. The chair backs are perfectly angled for comfortable dining and an evening of relaxation with family and friends. The chair has been load-tested, ASTM 1561-03 (2008) standard for Outdoor plastic furniture and has a 500 pound weight capacity. Assembly is required (see assembly guide).
Just a few reasons why we think you will agree that Highwood products are the best choice for your family:
- Realistic: A subtle surface grain texture makes it look just like wood.
- Made in the USA: Proudly and 100% made in Hometown, PA
- Worry free: Leave it outside all year long through sunshine, rain and ice
- Durable: Proven in the harshest climates (from the ice of Alaska to the heat of Arizona, from mountains to salty coastal regions).
- Stainless hardware: Built with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Environmentally friendly: Our products save forests, do not require stains or chemicals and are made in a factory running solar energy
- Peace of mind: Backed by a 12 year residential limited warranty